Saturday, December 6, 2008

Winter Wonderland at Bass Pro Shop

We had been trying to plan a try to Bass Pro for several weeks and finally did it! Here is how the morning started. Matt and I were trying to talk ourselves into going and Cooper walked in the room. Matt said, "Cooper, do you want to go to Bass Pro Shops today?" He said, "Yeah!" and ran out of the room. He came back into the room in a few minutes without a stich of clothing on and said, "Somebody needs to get me some clothes on." This is the same child that wants to wear his pajamas ALL day. Needless to say, he was very excited about going!! We had so much fun. The Santa and Mrs. Claus were beautiful. Cooper and Maggie Kate both enjoyed themselves. Cooper got to color a picture, write and mail a letter to Santa, shoot a gun and bow, sit in Santa's lap, watch the trains and all the "biggo" fish. What more could a little boy want? Maggie Kate was great the whole day ~ and I do mean "whole day" ~ we were there forever! She even took a little nap in the buggy. How blessed I am to have such sweet babies.

what do I want from Santa....

"I'm going to mail the letter, but I don't want to go see him" (Santa that is)

0 comments: